Bespoke Refrigeration Solutions
Exclusive Trade Support
All new products are supplied with 24 months parts warranty as standard. Additional labour options are available upon request for an additional charge.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The warranty applies to the refrigeration system and not the “fabric of the cabinet” i.e. cosmetic parts or elements that are subject to standard wear and tear as part of its operation.
- Capital Cooling retain the right to attempt to repair the product without offering a replacement. Any replacements supplied are at the discretion of the warranty manager
- The equipment must have been maintained, cleaned and used in an acceptable way. Like a car, failure to maintain invalidates your warranty
- The equipment was purchased from Capital Cooling and proof of purchase can be supplied
- The equipment was installed correctly
- The warranty takes effect from the date the product is delivered to you and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The equipment has not been subject to misuse, abuse or damage through careless operation
- The warranty is NON TRANSFERABLE
- All equipment will be repaired on site during normal business hours (8:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday) by Capital Cooling or a service partner approved by Capital Cooling.
- Should a replacement unit be required while the original is under warranty repair it can be hired, at a reduced cost, from Capital Cooling
- Replacement parts fitted during warranty period are subject to the original warranty expiration date of the equipment
The following exceptions apply to all Capital Cooling warranties:
- Use of the equipment out with its specified operating conditions or approved purpose. Failures due to fire, power surge, flood, act of god or any other uncontrollable circumstances.
- Failure to maintain the equipment to an acceptable standard invalidates ALL warranties
- Any fault not reported within 7 days of identification
- Any modifications, 3rd party additions or changes from the manufacturer’s standard specifications will invalidate the warranty
- Second hand, used, ex-rental and sale stock is excluded from the standard warranty. All units falling into these categories will have 30 day parts labour warranty unless otherwise stated
- Our warranty covers mainland UK only
- Components excluded from the warranty include, but are not exclusive to, failure/damage to shelves, door gaskets, brackets, lights, light fittings, light tubes, glass, keys, lock, outer case, plug, cables and night blinds.
- If the unit has had an attempted repair or modification from a 3rd party refrigeration company prior to contacting Capital Cooling.
- User error which results in damage or failure
- The warranty does not cover the contents/stock of the equipment (Food/Pharmaceutical etc.) and clients should have their own insurance to cover any stock loss/loss of business.
Graded items are excluded from this and subject to their own warranty terms as specified.