Capital Cooling is the UK’s premier commercial refrigeration business supplying many of the leading brands in the leisure, retail and hospitality sectors. A fast paced and rapidly evolving business Capital Cooling aims to deliver high quality equipment and offers exceptional value to its clients.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Territory Sales Person to join the existing sales team, to develop new and existing business opportunities – focussing on the supply of commercial refrigeration equipment.
Ideally the successful candidate would be based in the South of the UK however applications from exceptional candidates elsewhere in the UK are welcomed.
This exciting role will provide the successful candidate with a challenging yet rewarding environment and an opportunity to shine as they drive the business forward over the coming years. In return the successful applicant will receive a competitive salary, depending on experience, and excellent benefits.
This is a rare opportunity to join a long established and successful business as it moves into an exciting new chapter.
- Identify all new sales opportunities within the market place
- Maintain Corporate Image and reputation, and other brands as recognised by CC
- Develop a detailed understanding of CC Ltd and its operating environment
- Be up to date with developments in the refrigeration and air conditioning marketplace
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions
- Build good working relationships with Customers
- Ensure business contacts are aware of all products/services available from CC in order to ensure maximum business from each individual customer
- Listen to Customer needs by offering impartial and accurate advice to ensure customers are getting the right product / service for their requirements
- Recommend correct equipment, goods or services to match clients’ needs and requirements
- Prepare quotations and following up in a timely manner to ensure best possibility of converting quotes to orders
- Increase revenue in existing and development of new major accounts
- Work with the Marketing team to deliver targeted and successful campaigns
Candidates must display a proven track record in sales, experience in a senior sales role and demonstrate a commercially astute personality. Previous experience in the commercial refrigeration industry will be seen as advantageous.
Applications are welcomed via email to email@example.com please include your CV with your application.
This role is available with immediate effect for the suitable candidate.