Capital Cooling Coldroom Division is a UK based, national coldroom specialist offering design, installation, maintenance and refurbishment of walk-in cold and freezer rooms.
As one of the country’s only “fully in-house” coldroom companies Capital Coldrooms can supply, service and maintain cold and freezer rooms across the country.
A position has become available working Nationwide as a Coldroom Engineer.
Responsibilities will broadly contain the following duties:
- To primarily focus on maintaining and repairing coldrooms.
- To install white pvc cladding.
- To build and maintain walk in chillers and freezers using white food safe insulated panels and flashings.
- To uphold, safeguard and promote the Company’s Vision and Values. To act in good faith at all times, you will promote the high service demanded by our customers and as required by Capital Cooling to ensure the success of the Company and maintain high standards of business conduct.
- To undertake all works reflecting the method statements, risk assessments and client requirements.
- To wear all PPE as directed. To check, use and maintain equipment, plant and vehicles appropriately at all times.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience within the coldroom industry would be advantageous
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
- CSCS card advantageous
- Joinery skills are essential.
- Electrical Safety qualified advantageous but not essential.
- Good fault & problem solving skills.
- Able to work alone or in small teams.
- Be prepared to travel long distances and drive in inner city/urban environments.
- If required be able to work weekends. If required be able to stay out overnight.
You will receive a fully equipped company van and mobile phone. The successful candidate will be given full training for the position and receive regular training throughout their career.
Please email your CV to email@example.com