We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Controller to work within our busy National Service Centre at our head office in Broxburn West Lothian.
This role will involve:
The day to day organization and scheduling of the engineering workforce by proactively planning service and maintenance job requests, in the most efficient, cost effective manner and within the time specified by the contract or severity of the problem to achieve and meet required SLAs. Adding all pertinent information and updates to our internal service management system and providing electronic updates to customers and their websites.
Successful candidates shall have the following personal attributes:
Applicants must have:
- Experience of scheduling an engineering or similar workforce (Desirable)
- Excellent telephone manner (Essential)
- High attention to detail (Essential)
- Microsoft Office experience (Desirable)
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment (Essential)
- Ability to meet deadlines and objectives while managing conflicting demands (Essential)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Excellent organisational and planning skills (Essential)
- Ability to work independently and to identify and resolve problems (Essential)
- Previous customer service experience (Essential)
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org