Sales Administrator – Broxburn, Head Office
Capital Cooling is the UK’s premier commercial refrigeration specialist who supply, maintain, design and install a wide range of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment to the leading brands in the leisure, retail and hospitality sectors. A fast paced and rapidly evolving business, the company aims to deliver high quality equipment and offers exceptional value to its clients.
Due to our continued growth, We are looking for an excellent administrator who can display a genuine enthusiasm in a sales environment with a willingness and ability to learn quickly. The right candidate will have a flair for sales and a passion for customer service.
Providing administrative support as well as generating sales leads within the Sales Department, reporting to the Sales Manager.
- Logging/processing of sales orders
- CRM data entry
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure high standard client service
- Collating information, updating our database and general administrative duties
- Inbound/outbound telephone calls, generating sales leads
- Collation of information to send to clients
- Lead Generation
- Actively promoting Capital Cooling
- Assist in managing our relationships with all customers
- Assist in delivering effective customer service to all customers
- Contribute to effective performance as a member of the sales team
- Assist with the exchange of information with other departments regarding customer accounts
- At least 2 years Administration Experience
- Excellent Telephone Manner and Customer Service Skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Good Knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Word
- Experience of Sage 200 would be an advantage, however full training will be given.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Proactive, self-motivated, and keen to progress
- Demonstrate a commercially astute personality
- Knowledge of the refrigeration or catering Industry is desirable
This exciting role will provide the successful candidate with a challenging yet rewarding environment and an opportunity to shine as they drive the business forward over the coming years.
In return the successful applicant will receive a competitive salary, pension and will join a friendly team environment with opportunities for personal development and training. This is a rare opportunity to join a long established and successful business as it moves into an exciting new chapter.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org