A remote multideck utilises an external refrigeration unit, commonly located out the back of your store. That unit is connected to the display chiller via pipework and is a great option for retailers that require a large amount of chilled display in their store.
When picking a remote multideck display chiller important things to look out for include;
• Temperature range – does it suit what you are going to display? Dairy/BWS 3M2 is fine, however fresh meat requires a 3M1 case.
• Number of shelves and depth of the shelves, do they suit your requirements?
• What warranty is provided and how is it supported?
• Lighting – is it energy saving LED?
• Is an energy saving night blind included?
If you are looking for an open front remote multideck then check out our Trojan range. On the other hand, if you would like a full glass door remote multideck check out the Trojan FGD range.
Both are available in a range of sizes (extended height, different depths and lengths) can be multiplexed to create any size from 1.25m to more than 12m and as standard can be supplied in white or silver. Stainless steel is also available for a small additional charge.
Why choose Capital Cooling for your remote multideck?
• We use our own equipment that has been designed & tested by our R&D team.
• We deliver it with our own team, not a 3rd party courier. Our delivery is FREE anywhere in mainland UK*.
• We install it using our own experienced engineers and not sub-contractors.
• We provide total warranty support with our own network of service engineers and don’t rely on another company.
What does all this mean for you? It means you get an end-to-end service, full project management and a single point of contact to provide you with unrivalled customer support.
Capital Cooling may not always be the cheapest option, but over the long term it will be the best value for money. Buying cheap to start with can often be a false economy and leave you out of pocket in the future through failures and poor customer service.
Don’t just take our word for it though, here is what some of our customers have to say about our remote multideck installations.
*Terms & Conditions apply, free delivery is during standard business hours, with un-restricted access to site.