We are looking for 2 x HGV Class 2 Drivers / Refrigeration Case Installers in Northampton and Warrington for ongoing delivery and installation of commercial and domestic refrigeration equipment to customer’s premises such as supermarkets, independent retailers, hotels and restaurants along with domestic household properties.
Normal hours of work are 40 hours per week which will include day and night work. You may be required to work overtime when authorised dependant on the needs of the business, along with a major possibility of working away from home with overnight stays being required.
Responsibilities will broadly contain the following duties:
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service to both internal and external customers that achieves the standards outlined in the Company’s policies
- Ensure punctuality and professional courtesy is maintained at all times
- Comply with all relevant legal, safety and operating requirements at all times, including route planning, roads used and personal fitness to drive
- Manual Handling Operations – bulky, heavy items
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Full, clean drivers licence
- Driver CPC Qualification
- Class 2 Licence
- CSCS Card would be advantageous
- Forklift Truck Licence and experience with Counterbalance would be advantageous
Full job description can be provided.
The successful candidate will be provided with full training of our products and the installation of the equipment.
Applicants to send CV and covering letter to email@example.com